✎ Our Sustainability Story
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Our aim is simple; To create a platform we can use to promote a healthy planet. Giving back, one step at a time!
We are always striving to improve the environmental and social sustainability of our products by decreasing our carbon, chemical and water footprint, whilst caring for the people who make our shoes.
Our sneakers feature:
- Recycled rubber soles.
- Organic cotton and weave uppers.
- Recycled eco-lite footbed.
We will continue to ensure:
- Our materials are environmentally and socially progressive.
- We use fewer processes to make our products
- We monitor our supply chain to promote a fair trade.
- We donate deadstock and faulty shoes to the homeless and refugees in need.
- We improve the lives of people and the health of the planet.
"When you’re small, you gotta fix what you can!"
Choose well, buy less and make it last.
For any ideas on how you think we may be able to improve our processes we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.